Recommendations

There is no shortage wing establishments around this city.  So let me know of any places I should check out, or any other recommendations in general.

Also, let me know if there is anything else you may want to see on this site as there will be frequent changes and updates.  Thank you.

40 Comments

1. Katie MacPhail

Elcentro in Lawrencetown. AAAAAMAZING. I know there’s a ton of hype about this Eli’s place.. and don’t get me wrong, his are good. But go see Carlos at Elcentro for the bessssssssst wings.

2. Aaron

First time commenter, (shamefully too) short time follower. Went to Gus’ on Wednesday. 50c/wing. High quality wing. Higher quality atmosphere.

3. Pete

Hey o! I’m on a keto diet and I’m looking for unbreaded wing options for a reasonable price (50¢ a wing would be great) I know this isn’t a recommendation, but I was hoping for some suggestions on where to go.

• HalifaxWingman

Hey, missed this comment sorry but here a few that I think may still offer un-breaded – Bubba Ray’s, Maxwell’s, Jungle Jim’s, Foggy Goggle, Kempster’s, Boneheads, Riverside, Little Caesars, Staggers, Jamieson’s

• Tim

Not a question I need answered, but a buddy would be interested for sure… Know anywhere with a decent vegan wing option? What do they make them out of cauliflower or something?

• HalifaxWingman

Hey, missed this sorry. I am not too sure on that sorry. I think the Split Crow might offer something like that on Tuesdays.

• Ian Hape

Hey Wingman,

El Centro Pizzaria is frying up some serious Chicken Wings out in Lawrencetown. Was wondering if you have ever tried them??

• HalifaxWingman

Hey there. That name has been on my radar before but haven’t had a chance to try them. I will have to pay a visit one of these days. Thanks.

• Carla

We are having them tonight Ian!

4. Steven

Lefty’s Tantallon found hair in wings for second time. Wing n it in area is my now go to spot

• HalifaxWingman

ugh, that’s never good. I haven’t had the best experiences at Wing ‘n It but it’s been a while.

5. chad

Take a look at the wing menu from Eli’s pizzeria in Dartmouth. Best options I have ever tried from a pizzeria.
    Lots of dry rub options and sauces.

• HalifaxWingman

I’ve heard of this place from a few people. I’ll check it out soon for sure.

6. Iari

Hi,
    I was at Upstreet BBQ this Monday. There was no deal on wings. 1 lb was $15

7. Scott

When was your list last updated?
    I just went to a place and found out their special night had been change quite some time ago.
    I am very happy with your site/hrd work and reviews. Thank you!

• HalifaxWingman

Hey, I confirmed all the prices a few months back, things change quick so it can be hard to stay on top of them. If you let me know where and what the price is I’ll get it updated. Thanks!

• Reno

What place has the fattest breaded wings?
      Believe it or not I did like Boston pizza breaded wings. They don’t have them anymore. Where can I get a big breaded wings in Halifax.

• HalifaxWingman

BP wings are really good for sure. Hit up the Alehouse or HFX Sports for some good sized wings.

• Jerome

The alehouse went down hill hard.

They now pre cook their wings.

• HalifaxWingman

Oh wow! I was just there a couple of weeks or so ago and they were still super solid. I’ll have to take a visit within the next couple of weeks to check them out again. Are they a different wing then what they had before?

• Joseph

When you visit a place ask if they have a gluten-free option. If they do, add (GF) by their names on the wing night list.

I’m not gluten free but a few of my best friends have celiacs. I want to be able to know where I can invite them out.

Thanks!!!

8. Ryan Kemp

Wednesday at ship victory is no more but their Thursday is all day so lunch wings!!!!

9. Chris W

It would be nice to know which establishments use non-breaded wings as well…..
    Great site!, thanks for your hard work.

• Jamie macdonald

Irie Vibes will be starting there all new Jamaican jerk wing night this Thursday from 4-9 pm only .49 cents a wing and $5.50 Red Stipe beer!!

• HalifaxWingman

Thanks. I’ll get the Wing Night list updated.

10. Anonymous

Believe it or not pizza delic in Clayton park has pub/restaurant quality wings! Best pizza shop wings hands down in my opinion.

11. M

Seafarers Pub has wing night every Wednesday and Thursday night. Interested to see your review.

• HalifaxWingman

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll contact them today to confirm prices and then try to visit them soon.

• HalifaxWingman

No luck getting in contact with them today to confirm prices, but I’ll try again tomorrow.

• HalifaxWingman

Wing Night list updated and I’ll have to check them out if I’m out that way someday. Thanks again.

12. Travis MacKay

Hi there,

First time commenter long time follower. I notice while browsing on my Pixel 2 the rooster 🐓 is really zoomed in.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the information. That image looks pretty bad on mobile devices, so I think that rooster is going to have an early retirement and I’ll find one that likes mobile devices a bit better.

Thank you.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.